n____ 


  Not currently online

A man who is currently single and looking for a man

My Vitals:

Age: 30, Height: 6' 00" (183 cm), Weight: 140 lbs (64 kg), Body Type: average, Ethnicity: white / european

Where I Live:

 USA  >>  Pennsylvania  >>  Harrisburg  >>  Chesnut St

RequestADate Listing

i'm strong and confident individual Honestly, if you do read this part of my about me, don't send me a message being like you're so hot! or you're cute! I really don't want to hear it. Start a conversation with me. Make me interested in you. Set yourself to be different than most gay guys. Make me believe their are still gorgeous, loyal, romantic, trustworthy men out there. But now let me explain the little basic facts about me. I'm fitness/nutrition obsessed. If I could, I would walk around naked 24/7. I believe the male/female body is a beautiful thing and should not be covered by clothing. But that's just in my own perfect world. My personality? Well, i'm strong and confident individual. You either love me, or you hate me. I can be the sweetest good-hearted person you ever met, or the biggest backstabbing cunt you ever met. As long as you respect me, I will respect you right back. I'm not one to be played with. I don't get along with 90% of gay guys that exist. But for the other 10%, I have the best time with them. I'm fun and loving. I have tons of blonde moments. I love to give and I love to receive. I'm a winner at whatver I do and nobody could ever be me.

Communities this member belongs to: (manage communities)

General Description

My Details

I'm looking for